Project Server 2013 Step-By-Step Installation
In this post, I will explain Project Server 2013 Step-By-Step Installation. For this first we need to install the prerequisites and these prerequisites are same as the prerequisites of SharePoint server. Also, SharePoint server 2013 should be installed on the same server. Installation of SharePoint server 2013 has described in the previous post.
Now let us start the installation of Project server 2013….
- Open Project server setup file
- Enter the Product Key
- Click on “I accept the terms of this agreement (Checkbox)” and then click on “Continue”
- Select Complete and then click on “Install Now (Button)”
- Click on “Close (Button)” in “Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013”
- Press “Next”
- Click on “Yes (button)”
- Click on “Next”
- Press “Finish (button)”
- The central administration page will open. In help make SharePoint better Page click on “No, I don’t want to participate” and then Ok
- Click on “Cancel”
- Central administration page will open
By this Project Server, 2013 installation has done. Next, we will see how to create a SharePoint Site collection and Project Web Application…….